Sunday, November 7, 2010

Beginnings

Many convicted felons can sort of blame different things in their past for the choices they made. These choices lead to their incarceration. Please read that again. I am not passing the buck for anything that I did or for anyone convicted in a court of law. We did it and paid for it. But many ex-cons can say I did it for this reason or that reason. Growing up in a rough environment, single parent and poor are just a few examples. This doesn't excuse their behavior. But I guy or gal grows up in a neighborhood where they see the only people with real money are criminals. Yes, we are all taught right and wrong as children. Well, most of us. But, I can understand the desire to want to make money. Actually, most everybody on the planet should.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you processing your thoughts and feelings. Please continue until you feel that you've completed the task. Magnificent beginning. Watch the typos :-). Agape!

    ReplyDelete